Dyrssenpriset 2019 – nomineringen stängd
The Swedish Society for Marine Sciences (SHF) manages and appoints an annual winner of the Dyrssen Award. Last day to nominate a thesis is August 26th 2019. The award is given to the authors of the two best master science theses in the marine field. The award is 10 000 sek for the best thesis and 5 000 sek for the second best thesis. The award was initiated by the SHF in honor of David Dyrssen (1922 - 2011), emeritus professor of analytical chemistry at the University of Gothenburg. As one of the founding members of the Swedish Society for Marine Sciences, he spent his career being an active proponent for the promotion of trans-disciplinary research for the marine sciences.
- The thesis as a pdf
- Nomination letter from the supervisor or examiner
- The nominee's full name, address, and e-mail
- University and Department that approved the thesis
- Name of supervisor or examiner and their e-mail address
- Number of credits (högskolepoäng)
The nomination should be sent to dyrssen(at)shf.se, you can also contact us at this e-mail with any questions regarding the Dyrssen awards. The prizes are awarded in during the SHF conference in the fall of 2019.